TERHAPUS SUDAH

ASSALAMUALAIKUM

Entri kali ini sekadar ingin memberitahu bahawa aku telah berjaya membuang sesuatu yang telah aku simpan sedari dulu lagi. Apa ya? Hehehe! My first blog ever. I deleted it before I went somewhere last two weeks. Why I did it? The entries that I had post made me to do so. Dalam entri-entri tersebut, semuanya berkaitan dengan seseorang. Sepatutnya, aku tidak perlu bercerita mengenainya lagi. Past is past. No need to bring it up again. I'm really sorry for what I've done. I really do. I know, it doesn't matter anymore for him. Aku rasa macam memalukan diri sendiri bila cerita benda yang dah lepas kat public. And, that is my personal opinion. Don't bother at all. 

You, I want the best for you. I think you already found it. I'm really happy for you.

Now, I feel so relief because I think I've done the right thing that I should do for the past 2 years. You know what? I delete it without read the entries first. Hmm. Even it was hard, but I had to do it.

That's all for now. Not really much to talk about.

ASSALAMUALAIKUM.


------------------------------------

YF : Finally, I'm letting you go my lover.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bibir Lembut Dengan Liquid Lipstick SoBella!

Ter’jatuh’ Hati Dengan Minyak Wangi Syahirah

Betul Ke Tudung Bawal Fareha Anti Kedut?